(1) User Conduct. Your use of this Site constitutes your agreement and acceptance without modification of the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. In addition, as a condition of your use of this Site, you represent and warrant to KillerShot, LLC that you will not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful, immoral or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. If you do not agree and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein, please do not use this Site. Other than this Agreement and agreements between you and KillerShot, LLC relating to the sale of products or services to you through this Site, KillerShot, LLC will not enter into any agreement with you or obligation to you through this Site and no attempt to create such an agreement or obligation will be effective.
(2) Termination. You agree that KillerShot, LLC, in its sole discretion, may terminate your access to or use of the Site, at any time and for any reason, including without limitation if KillerShot, LLC believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement through the use of the Site. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Site may be effected without prior notice, and that KillerShot, LLC may immediately delete all information and files associated with it, and/or bar any further access to such information or files. You agree that neither KillerShot, LLC nor any affiliated entity will be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, or will be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination.
(4) Corporate Identification and Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site (except those owned by third parties) are registered and unregistered Trademarks of KillerShot, LLC and others. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. KillerShot, LLC aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of KillerShot, LLC, the KillerShot, LLC logo or the other KillerShot, LLC formatives may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this Site, without prior, written permission from KillerShot, LLC. KillerShot, LLC prohibits use of the KillerShot, LLC logo as part of a link to or from any site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by KillerShot, LLC in writing. Fair use of KillerShot, LLC Trademarks requires proper acknowledgment. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
(5) Proprietary Rights to Content. This Site and the materials within it are © KillerShot, LLC. Viewing this Site creates a copy of KillerShot, LLC materials in your computer's random access memory and/or in your hard drive and/or in your proxy server. KillerShot, LLC grants you permission to view this Site and to print individual pages from this Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You may not modify, copy (except as set forth in the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, material, software, products or services from this Site.
(6) Copyright Claims. To make a complaint about a copyright violation on the Site, contact info@KillerShot.com.
(8) Links to Third-Party Sites. This Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than KillerShot, LLC. Such links are provided for your reference only. KillerShot, LLC does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content. KillerShot, LLC's inclusion of links to an outside site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the site or, unless expressly disclosed otherwise, any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor, nor does KillerShot, LLC's inclusion of the links imply that KillerShot, LLC is authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the linked site.
(9) Cautionary Statement Pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements of KillerShot, LLC's expectations, sales growth, earnings performance and similar financial and operating measures found in the press releases, and other materials found on this site constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words or phrases such as “should result,” “are expected to,” “we anticipate,” “we estimate” or “we project,” as well as other similar expressions are intended to assist readers in identifying these “forward-looking statements.” Such statements are based on the currently available operating, financial and competitive information as of the date of such statements and are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company's historical experience and its stated expectations. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in and the overall condition of the U.S. economy, stability of costs and availability of sourcing channels, conditions affecting new store development, the company's ability to attract, train and retain highly-qualified associates, unanticipated weather conditions, the impact of competition and regulatory and litigation matters. Undue reliance should not be placed on such forward-looking statements, as such statements speak only as of the date on which they are made. Additional information regarding these and other risks is contained in the company's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. KillerShot, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. KillerShot, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. KillerShot, LLC's policy relates to all phases of employment including recruitment, placement, promotion, training, demotion, transfer, layoff, recall and termination, rates of pay, employee benefits and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities.
(10) Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR REVIEW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NOTICES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. THESE MATERIALS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF KillerShot, LLC OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS. THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED OR REPRESENTED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP-TO-DATE. YOU MAY NOT ACT OR RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN THIS SITE AND YOU PARTICULARLY SHOULD NOT MAKE ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS BASED ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS IN THIS SITE. YOU MUST INDEPENDENTLY VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS BEFORE ACTING OR RELYING THEREON OR MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH. THESE MATERIALS MAY BE CHANGED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. KillerShot, LLC SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE, FOR YOUR ACTION OR INACTION IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER KillerShot, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND/OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(11) Indemnification. You agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless KillerShot, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, distributors and licensees from and against any judgment, losses, deficiencies, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) incurred in connection with or arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding arising out of your breach of this Agreement or in connection with your use of this Site or any product or service related thereto.
(12) Governing Law. This Site resides on a server in Oklahoma, USA. You agree that this agreement and your use of this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Oklahoma, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals, agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Oklahoma, USA in all disputes (a) arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Site and/or this Agreement, (b) in which this Site and/or this Agreement is an issue or a material fact, or (c) in which this Site and/or this Agreement is referenced in a paper filed in a court, tribunal, agency or other dispute resolution organization. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation this paragraph and the warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions above.
(13) Waiver/Severability. Any use in contravention of this provision or any provision of this Agreement is at your own risk and, if any part of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall govern such use.
(14) Arbitration. With the prior agreement of KillerShot, LLC, any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to or concerning this Site and/or this Agreement shall be decided by binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association and any such arbitration proceedings shall be brought and held in Oklahoma, USA. The decisions of the arbitrators shall be binding and conclusive upon all parties involved and judgment upon any award of the arbitrators may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be specifically enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(15) General Terms. KillerShot, LLC has endeavored to comply with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining this Site, but makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of this Site may violate any legal requirements and you agree not to access this Site in any such jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. You agree that KillerShot, LLC may at any time and without notice change the terms, conditions and notices under which this Site is offered. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and KillerShot, LLC as a result of this Agreement or your use of this Site. KillerShot, LLC's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of KillerShot, LLC's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by KillerShot, LLC with respect to such use.
(16) Entire Agreement. This Agreement, the privacy and security statement, and terms of sale constitute the entire agreement between you and KillerShot, LLC with respect to this site. This Agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and KillerShot, LLC with respect to this Site. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is authored by KillerShot, LLC, Inc. or its affiliates, or unless it is physically signed in blue ink by a KillerShot, LLC officer. Any alleged waiver of any breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of this Agreement and/or of any notice given by KillerShot, LLC in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement or your use of this Site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained by KillerShot, LLC in printed form.
(17) Contact Use. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please call us at (918) 970-6900, or e-mail info@KillerShot.com. Although KillerShot, LLC will in most circumstances be able to receive your e-mail or other information provided through this Site (including, without limitation, service requests and other submissions), KillerShot, LLC does not guarantee that it will receive all such e-mail or other information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such e-mail or other information. Be aware that Internet e-mail typically is not secure.